The Diploma in Accountancy (DA) aims to develop, downstream and intermediate level accounting personnel capable of preparing various statutory returns and reports that support value addition of the accounting profession to the private and public sector organisations. The programme has 12 modules divided into two levels; The first level comprises seven (7) subjects that introduces candidates to the field of business and accounting in particular. The Second Level comprises five (5) subjects and prepares students to demonstrate a grasp of accounting skills required to prepare various statutory returns and reports that support value addition of the accounting profession to various businesses and public sector.
- DA1 – Financial Accounting
- DA2 – Quantitative Analysis
- DA3 – Business Economics
- DA4 – Information Technology and Communication
- DA5 – Cost Accounting
- DA6 – Business Law
- DA7 – Principles of Management
- School Leavers: Full School Certificate or its equivalent with five credits or better in English, Mathematics and three other subjects.
- Non School Leavers: Holders of any other recognized qualifications approved by the Institute.
- DA8 – Financial Reporting
- DA9 – Management Accounting
- DA10 – Taxation
- DA11 – Principles of Auditing
- DA12 – Governance and Company Law
- Holders of any other recognized qualifications approved by the Institute
Any Questions? Get In Touch Now
Our dedicated front desk officers are readily available to answer any enquiries you have. You can reach us through the channels below or by filling in the contact form below:
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Physical Address: Dedan Kimathi Road, Lusaka