FOUNDATIONS IN PROFESSIONALISM
‘Foundations in Professionalism’ is an online, interactive module. It will help you understand what it means to act professionally and ethically at work. You will need to complete this module in order to receive certificates for the awards you complete.
You can complete Foundations in Professionalism before or after completing your Foundation-level exams, at your own pace. You only need to complete the module once, no matter how many foundation-level awards you achieve.
Please note: the Foundations in Professionalism module and your work experience can be completed before, at the same time or after taking your exams.
CERTIFIED ACCOUNTING TECHNICIAN (CAT) QUALIFICATION
We also offer a technician-level qualification – the Certified Accounting Technician (CAT) Qualification.
To achieve this award, you will need to complete foundation-level qualifications and also:
- One year’s relevant practical experience in an accounting role to show you can use your knowledge from the exams in the workplace.
- The ‘Foundations in Professionalism’ module
- Two additional specialist exams as follows:
- FTX – Foundations in Taxation
- FFM – Foundations in Financial Management
- FAU – Foundations in Audit