To all ZCAS students
This serves to inform you that ZCAS provides scholarships every semester to well-deserved students. The objective of the scholarship fund is to encourage and support students with high academic performance regardless of their financial status. Scholarships help to reduce your tuition fees and ZCAS is more than ready to help you succeed in your education pursuit.
Scholarships are available for the January to June 2022 academic diet and all ZCAS students are eligible to apply.
ZCAS will provide partial scholarship to deserving students based on academic performance. Eligible students should be enrolled on a learning programme at ZCAS for the January to June 2022 semester. Deserving students are those who shall meet the stated criteria for award of the scholarship as stated below.
The criteria for award of the scholarship is detailed below:
- For first time applicants to ZCAS programmes, the candidate must have a minimum of School Certificate with distinctions in five subjects relevant to the programme. This is equivalent to ten (10) points as per the Examinations Council of Zambia Examination results system.
- For applicants from other higher learning institutions, the applicant should have graduated with at least a MERIT and the qualification should be relevant to the programme applied for at ZCAS.
For students already on ZCAS programmes, the candidate should:
- have scored at 65% in two courses in the final examinations of November or December 2021
- have a record class attendance or participation of at least 90%;
- have written and submitted all assignments, tests and mocks for the July to December 2021 academic session
- be well disciplined and of good character.
A ZCAS prize winner of a national, regional, or global award for the November/December 2021 examination sitting shall be eligible for a scholarship award.
How to apply
- Complete the scholarship application form and attach the latest examination results (November/December 2021examination results). Scholarship forms are available from student administration office.
- Completed scholarship forms should be submitted to student administration office (See Farai Kayumba in student administration office or visit zcas.ac.zm to download scholarship form and email:firstname.lastname@example.org) by 28 March 2022.
BY ORDER OF MANAGEMENT